Saturday, December 17, 2011

What a Deal!

Last weekend my sisters, nieces, mother, and myself went on our annual shopping trip. We had such a good time! I managed to talk everyone into stopping by a Goodwill store. I am still trying to decorate my office/craft room. I really don’t want to spend much money, so this was the logical stop. I really lucked up and found some great deals. My I can talk Nick into stopping by again today???

Below I bought the wicker trash can (SO shabby chic!) for $1, the 2 white small lamps for $4 each, and the taller lamp (with a stand!) for $1.50! I also bought some picture frames, but I will post on those later. All they needed was a fresh coat of white spray paint and some $4 dollar shades.

DSC06302(rev 1)

I used a primer/spray paint in one and it worked so well. I plan on using these two in the nursery.

DSC06303(rev 1)

This was is for the office. I bought a chalk board to put on the ledge, but it was too big. I am going to go back for the smaller one. I think it will be so cute to write notes on or to-do list.

DSC06304(rev 1)

I did cover the some parts while painting.

DSC06305(rev 1)

I LOVE this little lamp!

DSC06312(rev 0)DSC06313(rev 0)

On other subject, I am off work for 2 1/2 weeks!!!! I am sure you will be hearing a lot more from me!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I LOVE me some goodwill! I especially love that lamp!! Great find!

Carrie said...

the lamp turned out good! Maybe when you are on break we can go thrift store shopping its my favorite see you this afternoon!

Thomas Carey said...

It looks absolutely fantastic granting the budget you have allotted for it! Genius. :)