Saturday, January 7, 2012

19 and 20 Weeks

20 weeks
Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 19 and 20 weeks
Size of baby: 19 (large heirloom tomatoes) and 20 (banana) weeks
Gender: GIRL!!
Maternity Clothes: all maternity expect some shirts
Weight Gain: probably around 12 lbs.
Movement: I am feeling her move all the time very low.
Sleep: I sleep okay, but I have to turn over all the time because of back pain and of course I get up a few times to use the bathroom.
Symptoms: The back pain is the worse symptom right now. By the end of the day (especially after working), I am in so much pain.
Cravings: Anything cold to drink, Mexican, citrus fruits
Best moment this week: Getting to see our baby girl move around and know she is healthy!

1 comment:

J said...

I'm sorry you're having so much back pain. :-( Hopefully, you find a way to get some relief soon.