Monday, January 16, 2012

21 and 22 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
22 weeks
How Far Along: 21 and 22 weeks- I am actually 21 1/2 right now, but I knew I wouldn’t have time at the end of the week.
Size of baby: 21 (length of a carrot) and 22 (length of a spaghetti squash) weeks
Gender: GIRL!! This has synched in more and I am SUPER excited!!!
Maternity Clothes: mostly maternity-Have you SEEN this belly?
Weight Gain: probably around 12-14 lbs. I goes up and down daily or hourly…lol!
Movement: I am feeling her move all the time very low.
Sleep: I sleep okay, but I have to turn over all the time because of back pain and of course I get up a few times to use the bathroom.
Symptoms: The acid reflux has disappeared! I still have lower back pain at the very end of the day. My feet and hands have started to swell on occasion. I have removed my engagement ring already. So sad! The swelling is actually better this time around. My feet were swollen from 4 months till a month after with Andrew every day. I have more energy and feel great for the most part! 
Cravings: This has remained about the same. I thirsty ALL the time and started really wanting a very cold fruit smoothie. YUM!
Best moment this week: Buying my first baby girl clothes and planning the nursery!

Big brother decided to join me on the weekly picture.

DSC06553(rev 1)           DSC06555(rev 1)

2 comments:

Meg said...

Look at that sweet baby boy!! So cute, as usual and that baby girl is growing. You're all belly!

Carrie said...

cute