Tuesday, January 17, 2012

All things Girly

DSC06556(rev 1)DSC06557(rev 1)DSC06558(rev 1)DSC06560(rev 1)

So, I have been doing some shopping for the new baby. With a boy you really have to search for the cute clothes, but with a girl they are EVERYWHERE! I could get in trouble! I am loving all the cute Spring/Summer dresses and onsies. The last outfit is my absolute favorite! I bought it in newborn (Andrew wore newborn for at least a month) just so she could wear it right away! So cute!!

Does anyone in blog land know of any website, Etsy shops, or stores that sale cute headbands/hats?

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Hobby Lobby is a great place to buy the crochet headbands and hats. They also have bows and flowers that you can add too. The headbands are less than $1 so it's a great way to buy the basics and then add with fun hair bows.

Lea Liz said...

How cute~!! Girls clothes are so cute and like you said everywhere!! I would be in such big trouble if I had a girl!!!!

Robyn Beele said...

Kristin thank you so much for telling me that!

Kim and Ed said...

Hey Robyn! The clothes are so cute! I have purchased several headbands on etsy that I have loved. I also bought a white headband and added the crazy blue feather clip for Claire's Dr. Seuss party. You can't go wrong either way!

Meg said...

Oh boy, I would be in so much trouble! Clothes, shoes, headbands, dresses, tights.. :O Love, love, love the birdie outfit. Ask Deanna, that girl buys so much stuff and I'm sure she's a bargain hunter too!

J said...

oh my goodness. how cute are those clothes!! I've bought about....one item. LOL!