Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas Card Album


What do you do with all of your Christmas cards from year to year? I hate to throw these in a drawer because they are all so darn cute. This year I decided to start a tradition of saving the cards and pulling them out every Christmas to reminisce.
I hole punched all the cards and placed them on a ring (easily found at Wal-Mart/Target or Office Supply stores). I then added a cover with the year. I used Picnik, but you have to have the Premium version for the fancy collage that I used. It literally took 5 mins. from start to finish. It would be even cuter to hand make the cover, but WHO has time for that? Not me!
I plan on adding a cute bow or something extra…
DSC06547(rev 1)DSC06548(rev 1)
So, how do you store your cards?

1 comment:

Funny Guy and His Wife said...

Every year I say I am going to start a tradition with my Christmas cards, but I haven't yet! All of 2011 cards are still sitting on our entry table, so maybe I can do something like this! All of my cards from past years have gotten too disorganized to try to keep.