Sunday, January 15, 2012

Independent Andrew

The idea of having two children keeps entering my mind. I am so excited for this new adventure,but anxious at the same time. I have really recently tried to make Andrew more independent. He has actually responded very well and is constantly saying “I want to do it all by myself!” He seriously says this ALL day. So, obviously he is wanted to take this step also. Just for my own records I have made a list of his independent task at almost 3 years old. I am so proud of him!

-Can put on and take off his shoes.

-Can take off his coat, pants, underwear, and socks.

-Climb into the bathtub.

-Use the potty from start to finish.(#1)

-Get his toothbrush, apply toothpaste, brush (I go back over just to make sure), rinse, and put away.

-Throws the leftovers from his plate and puts it in the dishwasher.

-Put in his own DVD’s.

-Climb into his car seat.

I am sure I am leaving something off and hopefully he will be doing even more before little sister arrives!

Even though he is Mr.Independent…

DSC06496(rev 1)DSC06498(rev 1)

He was ALWAYS be my baby!

DSC06467(rev 0)

No comments: