Monday, January 16, 2012

Iron-on Transfer Graphics

Two post in one day?? I know, but I have to when I have time. Day off and Andrew napping equals TIME! Precious time!

As you are full aware, I am loving me some Picnik!! I decided to make some simple graphics to iron on to shirts for Andrew and little sister (yeah we need to work on a name). They turned out really cute!

Picnik collage

Download FREE graphics here!

Daddy’s Girl (not shown above, below)

Happy Fourth!

Summer Fun!

Flag

Pirate B-Day

I flipped the words, so it would correct on the transfer (you can do this on Picnik). I then did a test print to check sizes and cut out my graphics. By the way, I bought the transfer Avery paper from Wal-Mart.

DSC06570(rev 1)DSC06571(rev 1)

I ironed on top of an old pillow case slowly while applying pressure and VOILA! I only had these shirts, so some will be left for later. Andrew’s shirt was a test run for his birthday (Pirate Theme!). I am thinking I will make the graphic much bigger!

DSC06572(rev 1)DSC06573(rev 1)DSC06574(rev 1)

I will be buying a new shirt for the real shirt. Notice the nice stain to the left!

DSC06575(rev 1)

Enjoy! I am sure I will be making more in the future. Any ideas for subject matter?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

these turned out great!!!