Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year and a New Look

I decided to give my blog a little makeover. I decided to go with a more cleaner and simpler look than the scrapbook look I have been sporting. I am actually loving it! I am still playing around with a new title, but I can’t think of anything creative. Any suggestions?

Nick and I had a great time on our little date. We don’t go out alone as often as we probably should. The alone time was so nice, even though I missed Andrew like crazy! Mission Impossible was a great action movie that kept me on my toes, or maybe that was the stabbing pain in my bladder and tailbone. Hmm…

Anyway…I am loving all of the free printable on Pinterest! I believe I have found one for almost every holiday. I printed the New Years one today! You can find it here. As you can tell I went ahead and printed out the Valentine’s one also. So cute!!

DSC06485(rev 1)DSC06486(rev 1)

Anyone else SUPER excited about The Bachelor coming on tonight?? I have to admit it is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. The girls are insanely crazy to be on the show and act the way they do, but I can’t stop watching!

the-bachelor-logo21

Off to enjoy one of the few days I have left before work begins! YIKES!


2 comments:

Meg said...

Oooh I love the clean lines of the blog!! And those printables! Are those just standard paper sizes? I always love those but never know where to print!

Robyn Beele said...

Meg, once you download the prints you can print them whatever size you want. Mine are 8x10. Very easy! I did have to cut the paper some to fit the frame.