Monday, January 30, 2012

Teacher Binder Organization


Teacher Binder Organization
Hello all teacher readers!! I rarely post about treachery things. However, the other day when I was looking at my stats and such I noticed that my TOP post of all time was my classroom tour. Wow! Who knew? Apparently there are some teachers lurking around.
This is my 7th year teaching and you would think I would finally have everything figured out. Well not in the least! Education is constantly changing and I am usually just trying to catch up. I did figure out a system for lesson plans in the last few years that really works for me.
This is what I had…functional but BORING! The binder and tab were just things I had laying around the classroom.
DSC06620(rev 1)DSC06621(rev 1)DSC06622(rev 1)
In comes the dollar spot at TARGET!! Yesterday, I spotted these beauties for only $1!!
DSC06619(rev 1)
I made myself a new cover….and put my weekly lessons on the cute clipboard. Now they are more readily available.
DSC06623(rev 0)                 DSC06624(rev 1)
I added the new tabs for Curriculum Maps/Frameworks, Students grouping List (how I group students- ability/learning style), Benchmark Reports, Student List- activity schedule and RTI list, and Lesson/unit Plans for previous weeks.
DSC06625(rev 1)         DSC06626(rev 1)DSC06627(rev 1)                                         DSC06628(rev 1)
I love having everything in one place. It is really great to bring to parent conferences, RTI meetings, and weekly faculty meetings.
All neatly placed in my fun 31 Christmas gift!
DSC06629(rev 1)
How do you stay organized as a teacher or mom?

18 comments:

Mrs. Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

Sorry about the deleted comment, it was from my school account (hate when it doesn't prompt me for acct info!!)

Anyway, Cute Robyn! You've been working hard lately. I wish I had your motivation to do so many hands on activities!! Keep up the good work!

yofrogurl said...

Where did you get the bag? Really cute..

yofrogurl said...

Really nice bag, where did you get it?

Aunt Heather Rocks! said...

The bag is a large utility tote from Thirty-One and you can order them at www.mythirtyone.com/HeatherHickman

Anonymous said...

That is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Short but very accurate info? Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read post!
Feel free to surf my homepage : actiecode centerparcs kerst 2010

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this website,
and your views are good in favor of new users.

my web page :: sleep problems

Anonymous said...

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff
previous to and you are just too fantastic. I really like what you have acquired here,
certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.

Also visit my web site house

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first
comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.


my web site; I loved this

Anonymous said...

What's up, this weekend is fastidious in favor of me, because this time i am reading this enormous educational piece of writing here at my home.

Feel free to surf to my blog ... commercial property

Anonymous said...

Fine way of telling, and good piece of writing to take data regarding my presentation subject, which i am going to convey in college.


my homepage - Buy Flats horncastle (lincolnshire)

Anonymous said...

You've made some decent points there. I checked on the internet for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

Have a look at my homepage; Find a Bungalow

Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I stopped up here, but I thought this publish used to be good. I don't understand who you're however definitely you're
going to a well-known blogger for those who are not already.
Cheers!

Visit my web page: Rent Bungalow

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are actually nice thing if you are not understanding something totally, but this article gives pleasant understanding even.


my blog; buy property

Anonymous said...

Yοu made sοme good points there.
I chеcκed on thе nеt for moгe information about the iѕsue
anԁ found moѕt people will go along with your vіewѕ on this web sіte.


Here iѕ mу web blοg: herbal highs from india

Anonymous said...

Hello, constantly i used to check website posts
here early in the morning, for the reason that i love to learn more and more.


Feel free to surf to my site learn more here

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this web site.


My web page ... see page

Anonymous said...

Іf you wоuld like tο obtaіn a great deal from thіѕ aгticle
thеn уоu havе to applу such
ѕtrаtеgiеs to yоur won ωeblοg.



mу site :: herbal highs perth