Thursday, February 16, 2012

And the Name is…

Thank you all so much for all the name suggestions! I think Abigail was a clear winner from on here and other people I have talked to. I shared the list of names with Nick and he said Abigail also. I really do like Chloe and it has always been my favorite name, but it is so darn popular! I would hate for her to grow up being one of many Chloes. Abigail is a common name, but I LOVE it! I also like the fact that both Andrew and Abigail will start with the same letter.

 

So, I think it is safe to say we are going to with:

Abigail Kate!!!

By the way Abigail means “A father’s joy” in Hebrew! I am sure she will be!

2 comments:

Angel Love said...

Love it!! Ansley's middle name is Kate too! : )

Tracy

Robyn Beele said...

I had no idea Tracy! Great minds thaink alike!