Friday, February 17, 2012

Children’s Artwork

I have seen so many cute ways to display children’s masterpieces:
Hang them in frames: I am doing this one day!
Pinned Image
Love these clipboards!
Pinned Image
I would DIE for space like this! I do believe I would feel like my house was cluttered…
Pinned Image
I came up with something SUPER SIMPLE!
I used push pins to hang some ribbon and used clothespins.
DSC06714(rev 1)DSC06715(rev 1)
I used some scrapbook paper that I had to cover the clothes pins with Modge Podge. Super Simple!
DSC06716(rev 1)DSC06717(rev 1)
I also wanted to include the last few pictures from V-day!
Andrew being such a big help with my student’s goodie bags.
DSC06702(rev 1)DSC06703(rev 1)
Me and my little man on V-day morning. He looks so big in these pictures! I can’t believe he will be 3 in a few short days!
DSC06706(rev 1)DSC06708(rev 1)
How do display your child’s artwork????

1 comment:

BK said...

My mom always put it on the fridge and just rotated it out with more recent stuff and saved the rest. That's probably what I'd do. Not too exciting, but classic and central in the house, everyone goes in the fridge lol.