Sunday, February 26, 2012

Children’s Museum

Yesterday we got up bright and early to get the Greenville’s Children’s Museum! We met Amy and Kim (with families in tow) and had such a great time. The museum had everything you could imagine! Andrew had a lot of fun and I am sure we will be returning.

Andrew LOVED the race cars!
DSC06891(rev 1)DSC06894(rev 1)
He even got to go grocery shopping and decorate a birthday cake!
DSC06901(rev 1)DSC06906(rev 1)
he didn’t care for the wind tunnel, but look who did!
DSC06908(rev 1)DSC06910(rev 1)
Here he is taking care of a sick puppy…such a good helper!
DSC06913(rev 1)
This was only one level. The top level had a construction zone, dinosaur area, etc. My camera was acting crazy the whole time, so I took pictures with Nick’s camera. I will have to share those later. We got there at 9am and left around 11am. We then went to eat lunch and headed home. We were all a little exhausted and have spent the day resting! If you have small children and live in the area, I highly recommend trying this out!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I've been wanting to go there forever! I hope we can go soon, sounds just like something C would LOVE! Glad you had fun, that Dylan is a real adrenaline junkie lol!!!