Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pinterest Project 2012 February Part 2: Scrapbook Paper Art Work

I am very excited to share my 2nd February Pinterest Project! I have had so much fun completing these projects every month!
This one was for Miss Abigail Kate! She is not even here yet, but already spoiled!
Here was the inspiration from Pinterest. This person used a combination for scrapbook paper and fabric.
March
Since we are going with an owl theme, I went with that.
I started off with a variety of paper, a white frame, and templates for the owl on a branch. I found the template online and now I can’t seem to find where I got it from. If you google owl template you will see about a million.
DSC06822(rev 1)
I traced each template onto the desired paper. I taped mine on the back of the paper that comes with the frame.
DSC06824(rev 1)
I already had the letters. They are punch out letters that I got many years ago. I think it turned out really cute!

DSC06827(rev 1)





1 comment:

Amy said...

How cute!!! This makes me want to do a train for Dylan!! I love it! I never made any thing to go above his crib.....but this may be it! You are so creative!