Monday, February 13, 2012

Q &A

Megan at Happy Wife, Happy Life (Love that title!) was asked to play along on a little Q & A!
Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people & link them on your post. (or as many as you like)
5. Let them know you've tagged them.
Facts About Me
1. I am deathly afraid of most insects, but especially grasshoppers! I don’t know what it is, but they FREAK me out!
2.  I always thought I would have at least 4 kids, but I think I will settle on 2!
3. I LOVE Ann Taylor Loft! I can’t wait to be able to wear normal clothes!
4. I am a clean freak,  but that is impossible with a husband and 3 year old. Impossible I tell you!
5. I love reality shows! I religiously watch The Bachelor, Survivor, All the Desperate Housewives, Jersey Couture, Tori and Dean Sweet Hollywood, Bethany Gets Married….etc. I DO NOT watch the Jersey Shore or anything on MTV for that matter.
6. I am afraid of heights, but love rollercoasters.
7. I am obsessed with Diet Coke!
8. I hate spit and people that do it gross me out.
9. I am not a fan of cooking. I am too afraid that it will not turn out perfect. Weird?
10. I get car sick very easily and I have since I was a baby. I prefer to drive!
11. I have not colored my hair in probably 4 years.
12. I love to read. I just wish I had the time.

1. If you could have one plastic surgery procedure, what would it be? liposuction- everywhere!
2. If you won the lottery, what would be your first purchase? pay off our house
3. What is the current screensaver on your phone or computer? my phone does not have that ability Smile, nothing on the computer
4. Do you have any pets? 1 Yorkie named Duncan
5. What's your favorite comfort food? Pizza or Mac and Cheese
6. How many times a week do you go to the grocery store? Once and only once
7. What is your favorite thing to cook? Again I don’t cook, but I can cook taco meat and spaghetti pretty well.
8. Where is your favorite place to shop? Ann Taylor Loft or Target
9. What perfume are you currently wearing? Enchanted body spray BBW
10. What is your favorite season? Spring and Fall- I can’t choose
11. What laundry detergent do you use? All Free and Clear- Andrew has skin allergies
12. Pepsi or Coke? Coke, but diet
Here are my questions for YOU:
1. What is your favorite vacation destination?
2. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
3. What is your favorite tv show from your childhood?
4. Have you ever had a speeding ticket? If so, how many?
5. Name one thing on your bucket list.
6. Do you workout? If so, what is your favorite?
7. What is the last book you read?
8. What would your dream job be?
9. Favorite current TV show?
10. What is your favorite hair product?
11. How many kids do you want?
12. What would you find in your purse right now?
Play along if you would like!
Carrie @ Carrie’s Little World
Kim @ Two Tigers and a Cub
Jamie @ Hooper Hoopla
Meg @ Sweet Cheeks and Sugar Lips
Amy @ The Adams Family
Kim @ Funny Guy and Wife

1 comment:

Carrie said...

dang we are so much a like its scary lol :)