Saturday, February 11, 2012

What a Night…

I would love to show you a cute craft, but today is not the day. It all started Thursday…

Nick came home from work not feeling well. His stomach was hurting. I felt fine! I cooked dinner (which Nick did not eat), played with Andrew, and gave him and myself a bath. Andrew went to sleep at 8 and then it hit me. By this point Nick had thrown up once. I knew what was happening. Almost every student I am teaching has had the dreaded stomach virus and I am honestly surprised it took me this long to get it. At 8:30 I hit the bathroom…UGH! It was HORRIBLE!! I will spare the details, but Nick and I were up all night. I threw up more times than I could count and felt like I was dying!

Luckily my mom came bright and early to get Andrew and kept him for the day. The time in the bathroom luckily ended around 9am, but we still felt awful. We went in and out of sleep all day. Andrew came home that evening and luckily he went to sleep early. We both had a restful night’s sleep and gradually becoming ourselves again. We are both still not able to eat much, but so much better than yesterday.

I hope NO ONE gets this and especially Andrew! Say a pray for him!

1 comment:

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

I am sorry. Hope it is gone for good!