Friday, February 3, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Yes I actually won something!! My OBGYN was having a drawing for a FREE 3-D ultrasound. You put in $10 for the ticket and guess who won!!? ME!!! I am so excited!! Can you tell?
I never had a 3-D ultrasound with Andrew, so I am so excited for this one. It will be on Feb. 24th and I cannot wait to see what baby girl looks like. We are planning on bringing Andrew with us. He is starting to ask more questions and seems to grasp the concept somewhat. He tells me all the time that he wants a baby sister. I keep telling him that she will be here soon!
I went to my 24 week check-up and baby is doing great. She had a strong 149 BPM heartbeat. My next checkup on March 1st will be the yucky glucose test and RH negative shot (I am A-). I already have the yummy drink in the fridge…I hope I pass with flying colors again!
Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

BK said...

Awesome! Congrats!