Sunday, February 12, 2012

Working Mom

I am linking up at Kelly’s Korner-Shows Us Your Life series for Working Moms.

I admire all moms and I hate to say it, but I envy moms that get to stay home. Children are only children for such a short amount of time. I work honestly because we couldn’t pay the bills without two pay checks. If I had the option, I would stay home while my children are young. I think it is such a blessing for women to be able to do this.

In saying that I must say I do love working. I am a 5th grade teacher and my days are filled. I am never bored and I am never watching the clock. The days really do go by that quickly. Being a parent has made me a better teacher. I know were parents are coming from and I have way more sympathy.

Working out of the home is so hard! I feel like I am moving a 100 mph constantly and I still getting nothing done. I am sure all moms feel this way at some point. Luckily, I do get breaks throughout the years and summers off. So, I sorta get some of both worlds.

If this is your first time checking out my blog-Welcome! I would love to read more working mom blogs, so include your link in the comment box!

DSC04469_thumb[1]

3 comments:

J said...

I hate working, and would definitely choose to stay home if I had the option. Sadly, firefighters don't make much money, and I have to work or we wouldn't have a roof over our heads. Lol.

Annie said...

Hi, is my first visit to your blog.

Your baby boy is cute.

I'm a teacher but at this point I'm a SAHM but maybe for August became a teacher again.

http://www.santiagotwingirls.blogspot.com

Becca said...

It is really a blessing to work at home at the same time i have time for my kids.I tried working outside but it's really hard to manage time for family and work.
Glad my sister-in-law told me about this working online.

Roofing Melbourne