Friday, March 2, 2012

26, 27, and 28 Weeks/Glucose Screening

Hello March! What happen to January and February? Wow time is flying! Speaking of time flying, I can’t believe I am 28 weeks already! It makes me very excited to know I will be meeting Abigail soon, but nervous at the same time. I still feel like I have so much to do and not enough time. I guess that is life…

I do not have a picture at the moment. Sadly my camera is not working anymore. I have ordered a new battery to see if that is the problem, if not I will be purchasing a new camera. I also had the infamous Glucose Screening today. I managed to make it out in one piece, but STARVING!! I also had a flu shot, RH negative shot (I am A-), and 2 vials of blood drawn. I have been picked and prodded today! I am now at the point in my pregnancy where I will be going to the doctor every 2 weeks and I am in my THIRD trimester!!

How Far Along: Currently just hit 28 Weeks
Size of baby: 26 (English Cucumber) 27 (head of cauliflower), and 28 (Chinese Cabbage) weeks –these vegetables are killing me! Really?
Gender: GIRL!!
Maternity Clothes: All maternity
Weight Gain: I am currently between 18-20 lbs. I only gained 2 lbs this past month, so that is awesome!

Movement: She is moving around like crazy! I still feel her a lot lower, but some kicks are up higher now. She is VERY active in the evening!
Sleep: Now that I am finally over sinus/allergy crud I am sleeping much better.
Symptoms: I have to say that I am feeling better the last few weeks than I have in a while. The lower back pain has almost gone away completely! I don’t know how that happened. My feet are still swelling some by the end of the day. Other than that I am symptom free! 
Cravings: Orange Juice with ICE!! My appetite is no where near what it was with Andrew. I get full very quickly this time.
Best moment this week: Getting to see her in 3-D, picking out a name that I love, and making progress on the nursery!

No comments: