Tuesday, March 13, 2012

29 and 30 Weeks

DSC00093-1(rev 1)

OMG! That is all I can say! I feel so completely different then I did the last few weeks. I had weeks that I really didn’t feel pregnant at all, but then BAM! I feel like I am being run over by a truck constantly. Okay maybe it isn’t that bad, or maybe it is. I am planning on working till May 4th and taking 3 weeks off. I am so lucky that I get to do this! I hope I can making it!

How Far Along: Currently just hit 30 Weeks
Size of baby: 29 Weeks (butternut squash) and 30 Weeks (head of cabbage)

Gender: GIRL!!
Maternity Clothes: All maternity
Weight Gain: I am currently at 20 lbs and creeping up!

Movement: She is moving all around now. I was feeling her low,but now she is kicking everywhere and very hard. I can see her move through my shirt now.
Sleep: I have to move from one side to the other often because of hip pain. Most nights I sleep okay.
Symptoms: A lot of lower back, hips, and leg pain. I still have swollen feet and hands. I also have a little nausea every now and then.
Cravings: Orange Juice, milk, and anything cold and sweet!

Best moment this week: Andrew feeling her kick! He now wants to feel her all the time! So sweet!

No comments: