Thursday, March 29, 2012

Busy Weekend Update

This is how we are looking so far!
March
10th: Outside- clean up flower beds, cut grass, pull up some plants, and add border to some existing beds. While Nick is tackling that HUGE project alone (he will not let me help) I am going to go through Andrew’s baby stuff and see what we can use. Done! We just need to add mulch.
17th: Find a dresser and refinish if needed. This will be Abigail’s changing table and storage in her room. I have a vision, but I just haven’t found it yet. Anyone have an old dresser??? Found and refinished!!
24th and 31st: Finish countertop in office (needs to be cut and installed), paint old dining room chairs and shelf for Abigail’s room. I am allowing 2 weekends for this because we also have our church’s Easter Egg Hunt on the 24th. The shelf is done and the chairs are primed. The barstools and 1 chair is completely done.The counter top will be done next weekend.
April
7th: Nick’s Birthday weekend/Easter- NO PLANS!
14th and 21st: Paint Andrew and Abigail Bathroom (again I am not allowed to help, but I am sure will be keeping Andrew occupied anyway).
28th: Spring Cleaning- Clean House/Organize (give the house a DEEP cleaning)
May
5th: Buy any baby stuff that if left to get and wash everything
12th: Get swing, pack and play, and car seats out. Pack bags for hospital and Andrew.
I guess we are getting there. The bathroom project will be the biggest and it is coming up so soon!

No comments: