Saturday, March 10, 2012

Project Pinterest 2012-March

Join in on the Fun!

It is that time of the month for another Project Pinterest! This month my inspiration came from this beautiful Spring wreath from The Magic of Ordinary Things blog.

[March%255B7%255D.jpg]

My wreath looks similar…I tried something different and cut the fabric into smaller pieces. Honestly I like the look of the longer pieces, but you live and learn. I didn’t put mine outside because I was afraid it would ruin in the rain and sun. It is displayed when you walk into the kitchen instead.

DSC00034-1(rev 1)                  DSC00037-1(rev 1)DSC00039-1(rev 1)

I did add the fabric bow and felt flower just to make it my own. I used the same process that I used here to make the wreath. I am so ready for more Spring weather and the time changing tomorrow!

No comments: