Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Surprise Pinterest Project March-Tiered Planter

DSC00252-1(rev 1)
I decided to add another project for March because I just fell in LOVE with this (click on the picture to be taken to this WONDERFUL blog!)-
Pinned Image

Hers are gorgeous! I used pots I already had, so my end results looks a little different. I do think the results is quite cute! I can’t wait till all the plants grow in! I did place a empty clean paint can in the center of the bottom pot to help with the weight and add some stability for the other pots. I love her bold and bright colors, but for mine I used colors that match out house. The snapdragons on top look a little pitiful,but I am hoping they will sit up!
DSC00252-1(rev 1)                  DSC00253-1(rev 1)
DSC00255-2(rev 1)
Pinterest Button
Click here to see the other Pinterest Projects!

No comments: