Thursday, May 3, 2012

36 and 37 Weeks

DSC00542(rev 1)
It looks like I am holding a bowling ball! Maternity shirts are starting to get short- see the shirt creeping up? Not good!
How Far Along: 37 weeks
Size of baby: 36 Weeks(Crenshaw melon?) and 37 weeks (stalk of Swiss Chard)
Gender: GIRL!!
Maternity Clothes: All maternity
Weight Gain: 30 lbs
Movement: She is mover and a shaker. However, she is starting to run out of room so her movements can sometimes hurt. She has hiccups several times a day and they shake my whole stomach- same as last time
Sleep: Sleep has not been fun lately. I have what I believe to be restless leg syndrome and it is horrible. If I sit or lay down for too long, I constant urges to move my legs. This makes it very hard to fall asleep. I literally have to walk around the house for a while. –same as last time, but honestly it is worse! I have been sleeping propped on the couch.
Symptoms: A lot of lower back, hips, and leg pain. I still have very swollen feet, wrists, and hands. Both of my rings are off and many of my shoes are tight.- same as last time plus reflux is back with a bang and occurs usually at night, lots of hip and leg pain if I sit for too long, tired very easily, so basically MISERABLE (but of course it will all be worth it very soon!)
Cravings: Still cold drinks, fruit, oatmeal (new craving!), and ICE!
Best moment this week: Having only 2 more days left of work!!!
DSC00093-1(rev 1)             DSC00542(rev 1) 
Look at the comparison and tell me if you think she has dropped any. I think maybe some after looking at these pictures.

7 comments:

Suze said...

Cutest baby bump! Visiting from Kelly's blog! What part of north ga are you from?! I live in sc but not far from north Georgia area!

Jenn Key said...

Such a fun time. You look awesome! I'm from griffin ga. Nice to see another Georgia blogger! Congratulations. May God bless you.
www.jennkey.blogspot.com

Beth and Barry said...

Hi! Found you from Kelly's blog. I live in Dalton Ga so in Northwest Ga. Congrats on your (soon to be) new addition. We have a 22 month old boy and a 3 month old baby girl. It my past life I was a school teacher now I am a SAHM. :)

Melissa said...

Congrats on your soon to be new baby girl! I'm a little jealous you're having a girl..I have 2 little boys- 3.5 yrs. and 23 mos.- so life is pretty masculine around here, except for me and the dog! LOL! I live in Atlanta also.

Meggie said...

Hi! I'm a fellow Georgia blogger stopping by from Kelly's Korner. =) I have 2 boys and used to teach 2nd grade before staying home. In August I'll be returning to the classroom to teach preschool 3 days a week. You have a sweeet family! Congratulations on your upcoming arrival!!

Amanda said...

Just saw your post on Kelly's Korner! I had no idea you were a blogger! Haven't seen you since college, but I will definitely add you to my reading list so we can stay in touch through something other than FB. One of these days I'm going to get around to actually starting a blog instead of just reading everyone else's! :-)

So good to see you again!!!

Amanda

Robyn Beele said...

Hello everyone! I live in Hartwell, GA. I am glad you all found me through Kelly's blog!