Saturday, April 7, 2012

Abigail Picture Ideas

In Andrew’s first year I took a picture of him every month with a bear. I love those pictures and hold them dearly!
Andrew 4 monthsn - Page 001
This time around I wanted to do something different. I came across this on Pinterest and knew this was it!!
Pinned Image
It reminds of this:
Andrew 3
I can see the pictures being used in a baby book because of all the information you can include monthly! I am taking this idea and running! I just hope I look that darn cute and put together as that mom!
Have a great Easter tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

Hi there, I have been tracking the use of my image on the web since it went viral on pinterest.(Just to make sure it's being used properly). I came across your post. I am flattered that my image gave you inspiration, that is why I posted it! But can I ask a favor? Can you just credit me or the blog that it originated from? FYI for future, blogging etiquette is to credit the source to any images pulled off the web. Thank you, I hope you understand. :)

www.jenniferbacher.com (my site) or

http://www.clickitupanotch.com/2012/04/10-tips-for-photographing-your-baby/

(post where this image originated from)

Thanks!