Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Update

I think Nick and I both ran out of some steam this weekend. Well I know I did! We are continuing on our busy weekend to-do list in hopes of finishing everything before Abigail’s arrival. I can’t believe it is only 54 days left! That number makes me panic because I know there so much to be done. Anyway we did enjoy the weekend.

I already posted about our fishing adventures on Friday. Andrew is still talking about it! Saturday we finished the shelf and installed it. Now I need some cute things to decorate it with! We left the quote that was in Andrew’s nursery. We will have nothing below this wall for the time being, but maybe we will add some sort of toy storage in the future. Nick cut grass and moved potted plants out of the garage. I cleaned the house and did laundry. Fun times!

 DSC00297-2(rev 1)

 

I also got this cute pillow cover from a deal on Very Jane. It looks so cute in Abigail’s room! The cover came from an Etsy shop called Modest Pillows. They have the cutest things! I think I will be ordering some for the living room.

DSC00295-2(rev 0)                     DSC00296-2(rev 0)

I also raided the Dollar Tree and bought tons of baskets. They have some really cute ones right now! I bought these for Abigail’s dresser to store small things. I also bought some for the cleaning supplies in the pantry. DSC00294-2(rev 0)DSC00185(rev 1)

Saturday evening we hung out in the playroom and relaxed. Andrew did not relax as you can tell below. Notice the yellow baskets?? They are also from the dollar tree and they have handles. Perfect for toys!

DSC00285-2(rev 1)DSC00286-2(rev 1)

I hope you had a great weekend! We are going to grill a ton of food to eat during the week!

No comments: