Monday, May 7, 2012

Abigail’s Nursery

Well we are now 10 days or less on the Abigail countdown! Her nursery is finally FINISHED!! The only thing I would like to do is find a small rug, but nothing has caught my eye. Enjoy the tour!  I posted links of all the DIY projects and things that I have bought.

Welcome! –Rag Wreath

DSC00571(rev 1)

Glider- Wal-Mart online

Frame with Pink Fabric- Hobby Lobby

Flower Hangers- Hobby Lobby

Pillow- Very Jane Deal- cannot remember the Etsy store

Curtains- Target

Hamper- Etsy

Afghan quilt- Made with love by my sister Carrie

DSC00557-1(rev 1)

Dresser- Old Dresser Redo

Lamp- Target

Green tray- Target $1 section

LOVE printable- Pinterest

Changing Pad- Wal-mart

Changing Pad Cover- Target

Swatch Portraits- Ribbon, Fabric, letters, and embroidery hoops-Hobby Lobby

Hairbow holder- Made with items from Hobby Lobby

Trash Can-Target

DSC00558-1(rev 1)

Shelf and Brackets- Home Depot

Curtain- Target

DSC00559-1(rev 1)

Antique Child’s Rocker - Bought at a local Antique store by my mom

Stuffed Owl- Wal-Mart bought by my sister Christy

Crib- Wal-Mart Online

Owl Picture- Target

Mobile- Target

DSC00560-1(rev 1)

9 Cubicle Shelf and Cubes- Target Closet Maid

Owl Frame- given by friend Meghan

Bunny- Made by my grandmother

Poem- Written by a fellow coworker

DSC00562-1(rev 1)              DSC00563-1(rev 1)

Scrapbook Artwork- Paper Hobby Lobby

Owl Book ends- Pottery Barn

Monogrammed Canvas- Fabric and letter Hobby Lobby

DSC00564-1(rev 0)

Close up

DSC00565(rev 1)DSC00566(rev 1)

I can’t to change this up as she grows

DSC00567(rev 1)

I added this rag garland yesterday- just tied scraps of fabric on a ribbon

DSC00568(rev 1)

Bedding- Pottery Barn Kids

DSC00570(rev 1)

I hope you have enjoyed this tour! I am so happy it is done and ready for her! I am also glad that I took the time to make so many things in this room. I really hope she enjoys the bright colors and all the PINK! I know I sure do!

Off to my 38 week apt in the rain..boo!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

every thing looks so good! I can't wait to meet her :)

Kim and Ed said...

I love it, Robyn! You are so creative. I can't wait to meet Abigail. It is getting so close!

Bryan - Kelda said...

How cute, great job guys.

Bryan - Kelda said...

How cute, great job guys.

Sheri said...

What a beautiful, whimsical nursery for a little girl! How special it is that you made so much yourself.

Amy said...

Love, love, love it!!

Robyn Beele said...

Thanks everyone!

Meg said...

I love the rag garland, adorable! Now all you need is baby :)