Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dear Abigail,

**If you are a long time reader if this blog, you know that I have written Andrew a letter before birth and then at every birthday. I plan on giving all of them to him at a certain age (probably 18). Now I will be adding Abigail to the Dear… letters. **
Dear Abigail,
         Wow, what a journey I have been on with you already! I am nearing the final days before your arrival and I am anxious  to meet you. This journey has been long, but you are finally going to arrive and bless our lives! I haven’t even laid eyes on you, but I love you more than you will ever know. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms and I may never let go. I am looking forward to all the firsts with you- hearing your first cry, crawling, walking, words, school, special mother/daughter moments, and so much more. I want you to know that you are entering a world full of people that already love you. Your dad is ecstatic to be having a little girl! Both sets of your grandparents are so eager to meet their new grandbaby. Andrew has been talking about you for months and doesn’t understand why you are not here playing with him already. He talks to you all the time and gives my stomach big kisses just for you. I hope you both grow up to be best friends and look after one another. You are both very lucky to have one another. As you read this I want you to know that you are special and I know you are going to do great things one day. God has put you into our lives because you belong with us. We can’t wait to welcome you! Love you sweet girl!
                                                                                                                                   Love, Mom

1 comment:

Carrie said...

ok I am crying lol can't wait until tomorrow to meet this sweet baby girl!