Saturday, May 12, 2012

Surprise and Silhouette Cameo


In my last post I talked about Andrew FINALLY giving up the paci. We are on day 2 and everything is going great! We told him on the first day after his nap that we would take him to ride the machines (Nick’s dads) if he slept with no paci. Well he did and off we went! He was one happy boy!
On the way down the driveway and stopping to check out the cows and their cute babies. Then we made it to the backhoe!
DSC00620-1(rev 1)                   DSC00621(rev 1)DSC00624-1(rev 1)DSC00625(rev 1)DSC00632-1(rev 1)DSC00634(rev 1)
After the backhoe, he got to sit on the roller….
DSC00637(rev 1)DSC00639-1(rev 1)
and then the excavator…
DSC00640(rev 1)DSC00644-1(rev 1)
and lastly this machine (some type of roller).
DSC00645-1(rev 1)

He would live on these machines if we let him! How lucky is he to have them down the driveway? Of course he wants to go again today and I am sure we will! LOL!
SilhouetteCameoPromo[1]
Well for the second part of this post I finally broke down and bought a Silhouette Cameo! Over at IHeart Organizing (wonderful blog by the way!), Jen was having a great deal. You end up getting almost $80 off of the price. I had to take advantage. I have been wanting one for so long! Click on the link and it will take you to her page that explains all the details.  I am so excited about all the projects I can do with this!
On the pregnancy front I am still hanging in there. I am so exhausted and I am really beginning to feel like I did at the beginning. I could literally sleep standing up! It is so different the second time around. The first time you have the luxury to lay down, nap, sleep in, etc. whenever you need to. Not this time around. I have a very active 3 year old that always needs something and doesn’t understand why I can’t get on the hard floors and play for hours. I am so ready for this part to be over with, so I can feel like a normal human! I want my body back!!
Anyway, I am having a lot of downward pressure and a few contractions at night mostly. I don’t feel like anything will happen before next Thursday, but I guess we will see.
5 More Days Till Abigail Arrives!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

oh you lucky duck I have to come over and use that thing!!! I can't wait to see that little girl!!!