Friday, June 29, 2012

Abigail’s Nursery and Andrew’s Big Boy Room Tour

I am continuing with the house tour at Kelly’s Korner. If you are a regular, sorry! I know you have seen Abigail’s nursery and Andrew’s Big Boy room. Anyway…on with the tour!
Abigail’s Nursery (Click on the link and you will be taken to the original post that has all the details.)
DSC00571(rev 1)DSC00557-1(rev 1)

DSC00558-1(rev 1)
DSC00559-1(rev 1)
DSC00560-1(rev 1)
DSC00564-1(rev 0)
Andrew’s Big Boy Room (These pictures were taken in November and it looks almost the same) I am so stumped with his room! We did add some artwork on the red wall of trains, but that is it. I hope to get back to working on this now that Abigail’s room is finished.
DSC06155(rev 1)
DSC06156(rev 1)
DSC06157(rev 1)
DSC06161(rev 0)
If you are new to my blog, please leave a comment and become a follower!! I love new visitors and of course the regulars! Hope you enjoyed!!

3 comments:

Karrie said...

I love both rooms! Your son's room reminds me of my son's room ;)
Both of your kid's rooms have a classic yet homey feel! Nice job!

Allison said...

Cute!! I'm in love with the owls! :)

Natasha said...

That is a super-cute nursery! Love the owls.