Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blog Updates

I want to start by saying tahnk you for all the people that sent me their usernames for yesterday's post!!
I feel like I have several things that I need to update.

Pinterest Project 2012 is still underway! I have been totally slacking, but I will blame it on being pregnant, having a baby, and having a 3 year old. I am sure you will forgive me!
April
I had to skip April because I couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for. They do have the one pictured at Wal-Mart, but I am not sure if I want to take up that much space. It is fairly big. I am still working on this!
May
For May, I said I was going to complete some freezer meals. Nick and I luckily made the time to do this and I am SOOO glad we did. We froze lasagna, ribs, taco meat, spaghetti sauce, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, BBQ, and Shepard’s pie. I am so grateful we did this. We haven’t had to really cook (just heating things up) since Abigail was born. We hope to do this again soon!
June
For June, I said I was use some recipes to lose the baby weight. Well suppers are usually just normal meals, but I try to eat smaller portions. I also eat very few calories during the day. I am sure this website has some things we can try once the frozen meals and used.
July
For July, I choose to make a wreath for my door at school. I have already bought the materials, but it will look different from the above wreath. We have a rock and roll theme this year, so I will do something to go with that. It should be FUN!!
Cleaning Schedule:
I am still using this daily and I LOVE it! Well I don’t LOVE cleaning, but I like having a room or two a day. I am cleaning less on the weekends which was the whole point.
Letter of the Day:
Well I HATE that this one has gotten swept under the rug so to speak. We completed letters A, B, and C (didn’t post pictures). I plan on doing more letter projects, but I am not sure I am commit to posting about them. It is hard enough to find the time to complete them. It is even harder to photograph and blog about it. If I have time I will and if I don’t then I won’t. My new philosophy!Smile

2 comments:

J said...

I like the new philosophy! I was wondering how you had time to do it all! I get tired just reading your blogs. Lol. Take some time to relax. We will all forgive you for not keeping up with the blog as much as before. :-)

Janet Powell said...

Buy a T shirt that changes the world. http://bit.ly/worldchanger3