Friday, June 22, 2012

Dining Room Tour


Update: Sorry I forgot to post the paint color!! I had several people ask. The color is Rhine River by Benjamin Moore.

I am joining Kelly at Kelly’s Korner again to give you a tour of my Dining Room. This is my FAVORITE room of our house. Yes it is the most underused room, but still my favorite. The room has lots of windows and the paint color is my favorite. I loved the color so much I used it in Andrew and Abigail’s bathroom also.
The dining room is right off our kitchen. The table is from Haverty’s and the console table was once used in our old living room. I am still trying to find something for the center of the table.
DSC01351-1(rev 1)DSC01352-1(rev 0)
I recently made over this table. You can check it out here and here.
DSC01353(rev 0)DSC01354(rev 0)
The missing chair is currently being used in our office while we find some time to paint and reupholster another chair.
DSC01355-1(rev 0)DSC01356(rev 0)
I love the moldings!!
DSC01357-1(rev 0)
Notice what is out the window? Yes that is a playground! Nick has only been working on it all last weekend. Hopefully it will be done tomorrow.
DSC01358(rev 0)
Hope you enjoyed the tour!
DSC01359-1(rev 0)

6 comments:

feedingmypickyeaters said...

Do you mind emailing me your paint color for this room. This is pretty much the same look I am wanting and I have been scanning the posts today and yours is the closest. Thanks in advance.
Anita
anitarn13811@gmail.com
feedingmypickyeaters.blogspot.com

J said...

I love that paint color!

momof3girls said...

I love your color but I am wild about your molding!! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

DO you mind sharing your paint color? It is beautiful.

Robyn Beele said...

The color is Rhine River by Benjamin Moore. Thanks everyone!

Shelli said...

Your dining room is beautiful. I LOVE the paint color. It works great with your dark furniture.