Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dry Erase Picture Frame

I am so addicted to Pinterest!! I come across ideas daily that I really want to to make. I saw this and new I had everything on hand and it would be a quick project. I think it will look cute on my desk at work!!
The inspiration: This pin didn’t have a link, so I unfortunately cannot give credit.
Pinned Image
This is mine! I want to add notebook paper to mine also, but I do not have any at home. I think this will be great for to do list and reminders. This would also make a great gift!
DSC01211-1(rev 1)

2 comments:

momof3girls said...

Cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded
your blog in 3 completely different web browsers
and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend
a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price? Many thanks,
I appreciate it!
Check out my web page ... african mango australia