Sunday, June 3, 2012

More Silhouette Projects

We had a rough night last night…Abigail decided she wanted to wake up every 30 minutes. She has been a really good night sleeper up until last night. I hope it was a not a beginning of a trend. Anyway after church and lunch today both Andrew and Abigail went down for a nap, at the SAME time!! Since I had some rare free time, I decided to play around with my new Silhouette. I am loving all the things I can do with it!! I have so many things pinned that I want to make soon!! For now I added some vinyl to 3 buckets that I scored at the Target Dollar Spot.
DSC01030-1(rev 1)
I LOVE this one for Andrew. It turned out so cute!! This is on his dresser and holds odds and ins.
DSC01031-1(rev 1)
This is Abigail’s bow and paci bucket. I did have to buy the machine and bow, but they were only 99 cents a piece.
DSC01032-1(rev 1)                    DSC01034(rev 1)
I also made this welcome sign for the front door and I LOVE it! This was free because I made everything with the software. I thinking about going back and adding the house numbers.
DSC01036-1(rev 1)

DSC01035-1(rev 1)
                             DSC01037-1(rev 1)
Happy Sunday!

I am linking up with A Glimpse Inside!

Catch a Glimpse Button

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I have got to play around with that thing for sure lol :)

Becca said...

I am really impressed of the creativity like your projects here. Keep on posting,I will surely copy all your projects here 'coz I love decorating. thanks for the share.

Lea Liz said...

Love the vinyl decals!! What machine do you have to do this? Is it easy to use?

Robyn Beele said...

Lea I use the Silhouette Cameo...it is very easy!