Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Fitness Pal

I want to begin by saying a BIG thank you to Megan for recommending this awesome website. I am continuing on my journey of losing 15lbs and Megan suggested using the website (they have an app also) to track my eating and work outs. I have done this before with a different website, but this one actually has TONS of food. It has every food I have typed in so far. You can also follow other people and see what they are eating everyday. I was writing down what I ate in a journal, but I was unsure of the calories for a lot of food items. This takes the guess work out of it. I highly recommend it!!

Last week I lost 1lb!! Every pound will be celebrated!!

14 lbs to go!

**If you are on My Fitness Pay, please leave your username so I can follow you. My username is rbeele!

6 comments:

J said...

Mine is jlee1219.

I love that I can also scan the barcode of what I'm eating when I'm at home. I'm trying not to count calories since I'm still breastfeeding, but I do find it very helpful to keep up with what I'm having.

Congrats on the 1lb! It will all be gone before you know it.

Gina said...

I love My Fitness Pal. I am down to my last 8 lbs of baby weight that I'm trying to lose using it. My username is ginaslane. Good luck!

BK said...

Mine is bkl2233. I'm not trying to lose weight but I find that it does make me accountable for what I eat and I tend to eat a little healthier when I log. I need to get back into using it!

Meg said...

Glad you like it! It's a huge lifesaver for me and the more people I see, the more I feel accountable! Good job!

Carrie said...

oh I am going to check it out!!!

Tina Leigh said...

I sent a request to connect up with you Robyn. My username is TinaL100707