Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Big Day

Today is Andrew and Abigail’s first day at day care! I am a little nervous, but I know they are in good hands. I am very excited for Andrew. He is a social butterfly, so I know he will love it!
I ordered him a book bag from Pottery Barn and it is SOOO cute!
DSC01771-1(rev 0)

I tried to get a picture and this is what I got. LOL! He wasn’t having it!
DSC01766(rev 1)                                              DSC01769-1(rev 1)DSC01770-1(rev 1)
Hopefully I can get a good picture right before we leave! Wish us luck and say a prayer!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I actually saw Nina at McD's today and my sister was talking to her about the new kids in the 3 room and she mentioned Andrew and how sweet he is!! He must be doing great :) Hope you're having a nice day to yourself! I have an hour or so and I'm wasting it on the computer, lol.

Robyn Beele said...

Meg thank you for tell me that!!