Sunday, July 8, 2012

Book Love: Divergent


Divergent
Did you read and LOVE the Hunger Games trilogy as much as I did?? Looking for a new read? Thanks to Kim I found just the book! Oh my!! She suggested the book Divergent by Veronica Roth and I am loving it! It is similar to The Hunger Games. It is set in the future and is told from the view point of a girl who defeats the odds. It is a trilogy, but I believe only the first two books are currently out. I am 80% finished with the first and it does not disappoint.
Have you read it? What do you think? I see a movie in the future!
Also I am SUPER excited about my two FAVORITE shows coming on!!
Big Brother!! This is one of the few shows that Nick and I watch together. I am not into violence, zombies, or vampires. Apparently, I am only into crazy reality shows! This season 4 old house guests will be returning. So excited!
So You Think You Can Dance!! The top 20 will begin performing this week. LOVE this show!

2 comments:

BK said...

I can't wait for BB! I'm hoping Enzo returns! He's one of the "possibles" listed on their fb page, lol.

Carrie said...

I can't wait for Big brother and I have never heard of these books weird huh I will have to look them up!