Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th, Framed Pegboard, and More Curls!

I hope everyone is having a great 4th of July! We are having a very laid back day. Nick is off work, so we are enjoying having daddy at home today. The extra hands don’t hurt either! We Nick has gotten a few honey do items marked off his list. He put some small gravel under Andrew’s playground. This is not around the playground, but rather in the small space below the house structure. He much rather play on the driveway than anywhere else, so we thought this would be better than sand. He also hung a old turned new wall shelf for me. I haven’t figure out what I am going to put on it though.

One day in the near future, I am going to make this! I am wanting a big statement (and functional) piece above the desk in my craft room. This is it! I already have the frame!

By the way, I am loving my loose waves! I was skeptical about how they would look the next day. The were pretty much intact, but just looser. I added dry shampoo (LOVE!!!) and recurled a few pieces on top. Nothing to it! I am finding tons of hair tutorials on Pinterest, so I may be sharing more in the future!

DSC01572-1(rev 1)

Have a fun and safe 4th!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Adorable!! Love the hair too!