Saturday, July 7, 2012

iPhone Love

DSC01722-1(rev 1)

I finally joined the rest of the world and bought an iPhone. I honestly didn’t get what everyone was so fascinated with. I hardly knew where my phone was half the time. I would see people, phone in hand, constantly. What were they doing??

Well I understand! I am loving it! I love all the apps and how easy it is to use. I am currently using Instagram ( follow me-rbeele), Facebook, Twitter, Google Reader, My Fitness Pal, Pandora, and have found a ton of apps for Andrew. I only paid for the Google Reader app and the rest were free.

So since I am new at this, let me ask everyone what their favorite app or feature is?

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Watch out... they- the phones- are addictive!!! I really have to make a point to put mine down so the kids don't think it's more important than them.

I love- well hubby more so, but Gas Buddy is a good one- tells you gas prices at local gas stations. Collage lets you put different pics together to make a collage for Instagram, FB, etc. I also have a Kindle app and Google + for uploading pics to your blog from your phone. Ebay, Etsy and Pandora- its an internet radio station that streams music- as long as you are connected to Wi-Fi its free and doesn't count against your data usage.

I will find you on Instagram- I am melissaw7. Have fun!!

Amy said...

I like using the pinterest app because I can see all my pins when our shopping!!!

BK said...

I think you named the main ones I use outside of medical apps. I also use my BOA app a good bit to check in on our bank account. Welcome to the addicting world of iphones lol.I don't think there's any going back.

J said...

Pinterest. Target. PicFrame - lets you put your photos into frames (collage) with lots of options to share on Instagram/Facebook/email, etc. WebMD baby. Google maps.


Great question! I hope more people respond so I can see others favorite apps. :-)

Carrie said...

haha I was the same way until I got mine my favorite apps are the ones you mention I also love four square and free apps

iPhone 4s Case said...

That looks perfect!:)