Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Watcha Wearing Wednesday

WWW
Welcome to the 1st Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!!
This was on Sunday. We skipped church because we had a ton of things to do around the house. Ignore the white pasty legs!
IMG_0066
               IMG_0070                    IMG_0068
This was Monday and my first day that I worked in my classroom. I had to wear something comfortable because I was moving desk and tables all day. Andrew wanted to join it!
          IMG_0078
This is Tuesday. I was still working on my room,but mainly bulletin boards.
IMG_0089
I hope many of you join in!! If you are participating just put a link to your blog in the comment section. You can copy and paste the sign at the top. I can’t wait to see what everyone is wearing!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Love your top in the last pic!!
http://sweetcheeksandsugarlips.blogspot.com/

Carrie said...

cute love your hair who cut it?

http://brinoahslittleworld.blogspot.com/

Robyn Beele said...

Thanks Meg! Carrie, Cindy at Salon 21. I have been using her for awhile and I love her!

Carrie said...

that what I thought that is who noah goes to