Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Whatcha Wearing Wednesday

WWW

Wow! What a crazy few days! This was the first week back to school with the kids and it has been full! It is amazing all of time it takes to be ready for kids on the first day. Then you have a TON of things that HAVE to be done in the first week. I will be ready for a normal week. Saying all of that, I have some sweet kids this year! I am looking forward to this year.

Now on with what I have been wearing!

IMG_0133

Dress: Ann Taylor

Belt: Old Navy

 

IMG_0139 

Shirt: GAP

Skirt: Old navy

IMG_0144

Sweater: GAP

Tank: Old Navy

Pants: Old Navy

IMG_0149

Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft

Pants: Belk

I guess it is obvious where I normally shop! LOL! Also I am sorry you have to keep looking at my messy closet!

2 comments:

Tina Leigh said...

I love that first dress...but then the rest are really cute too!!

Meg said...

grrr, I commented and blogger ate it! Anyway, I, too, love that first dress! The rest are super cute too. I think you knocked it out of the park this week!