Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Update

Hello blogging world! I am still SUPER busy with work, 2 kids, a husband, and all the day to day things. I will continue to try and blog when time allows. That doesn’t happen often!

Anyway, this weekend was spent at home. AHHH! That is a sigh of relief. I actually like being on the go, but sometimes you just need a weekend to get things done and play catch up.

Friday after work we met up with Ed, Kim, and Claire to eat some Mexican. It is always fun getting to catch up with friends! We left and finished the night by doing some laundry. I know, I know we are so WILD!

Saturday, Nick spent the morning cutting the grass and I stayed in and cleaned. We laid around the rest of the day. I got some grades put into the computer and graded a few things. We ended the night by ordering pizza and watching the BORING GA game. At least they won!

These were my helpers Saturday morning. Abigail is loving the excersaucer! I just know she would not be tall enough, but boy was I wrong!

DSC02023-1(rev 1)DSC02024-1(rev 1)DSC02029-1(rev 1)DSC02033(rev 1)

GO DAWGS!

IMG_0305

Today, we headed to church. I took some CUTE pictures of my matching babies! To say Andrew loves his sister is an understatement!

DSC02037-1(rev 1)           DSC02038(rev 1)DSC02039-1(rev 1)     DSC02040(rev 1)DSC02043-1(rev 1)  DSC02054-1(rev 1)

After church Andrew and I washed my car inside and outside. It needed it so bad! I came in and baked brownies for Andrew’s class at school. They are learning about Fall this week. Fall always makes me think about candy corn……and FOOTBALL!

DSC02057          DSC02056-1(rev 1)

We are now watching the Falcons. Andrew is napping, so Abigail is staying up to watch the game!! The pictures looks like she has on shoulder pads! I can’t believe how long she is!

No comments: