Monday, November 5, 2012

Abigail 5 months

I am such a bad mommy! Abigail turned 5 months on October, 17th. I am going to have to stop taking the face and full shot pictures each month. I always forget and it is just so hard. I know I will regret it, but I have a million pictures of her. I am sure she will forgive me.

This was a big month for Abigail. She had her first trip to the beach, first stage one foods, and her first Halloween.

Height/Weight: I am guessing around 16 or 17 lbs, but I will not know until her 6 month check up.

IMG_0718(rev 1)

Diapers: Size 3

Clothes: All 9 month clothes

Eating: takes 5 ounces about every 3 hours. She is still eating rice cereal in the morning, a fruit or vegetable for lunch and dinner. She is such a good eater and loves everything! She eats the whole container of food and usually wants more. She has had sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, carrots, bananas, and apple sauce. IMG_0774-1(rev 1)

Sleeping: She has been sleeping through the night since 8 weeks and she is STILL doing it!! If she wakes it is only long enough for me to put the paci back in her mouth. She goes to bed between 7-8.

Napping: She takes a lot of short naps throughout the day. Every now and then she will sleep for a long stretch. I am totally okay with it because she is not irritable.

IMG_0687(rev 1)

Developmental Milestones: She is rolling both ways, almost sitting unsupported, bangs toys (her favorite), has big belly laughs, grabs and holds objects.

IMG_0658(rev 1)IMG_0666(rev 1)

Memories

:IMG_0720(rev 1)

First trip to the beach!

First Halloween!

Loves Andrew, but starts to scream if he bothers her too much. Ha!

Loves to be held….and I love to hold her.

Loves to be able to see what is going on.

Loves to hear singing- patty cake is her favorite.

Fun with brother! Boy does he love his sister!

IMG_0688(rev 1)IMG_0693(rev 1)IMG_0694(rev 1)IMG_0695(rev 1)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com