Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

 

Well sorta…I am slowing taking down the fall decorations. I hope to have Christmas decorations up by this weekend.

I have been working on the CUTEST Christmas gift for my coworkers. We all love candy, so why not put it in something to really show it off. I am in LOVE!!  I am so glad I made myself one.

To make the “Gumball Machine” you need clay pot, glass bowl that sits on top securely, 2 wooded disk, and a handle. I found everything at Michael’s. I made 4 so obviously I have more than what I listed.

I painted everything black….except the glass.

DSC02219(rev 0)

Glued it all together with E-6000 glue. This stuff will hold ANYTHING!

DSC02220(rev 0)

DSC02221(rev 0)

I added some ribbon to make it extra festive. This can easily be changed out for the seasons. All it needs is candy!

DSC02222(rev 0)

The bad thing about doing projects and taking down fall things….

DSC02223(rev 0)

You end up with this! I hate a mess and this has to go! Abigail has her 6 month checkup today, so after that we are cleaning!

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love these have made several myself they are so cute!