Friday, November 23, 2012

Maternity Shirt= New Chair Cover

seat cover

Since this past pregnancy was my last, unless God feels differently, I had a lot of maternity clothes that I was happy to let go. The last bag was sitting in the garage and I spotted a pretty color. The exact color that was planning on using in my office/craft space. For the longest time we have been using a dining room chair at the computer. We had old dining room chairs in the garage waiting on me to find fabric.

The color instantly made me think about office craft space. Bing Bing Bing! Everyone was sleeping (MIRACLE!), so I quickly covered the chair.

Here is the shirt and the gross seat cover!

 DSC02233-1(rev 1)

I cut the front off the shirt and used the back to cover. The fabric was very stretchy, so it was easy to wrap around.

DSC02235-1(rev 1)

I stapled my way around…

DSC02236-1(rev 1)

Cut the extra fabric and that was it!

DSC02238-1(rev 1)

See the Gallery wall? It is ALMOST finished!! Obviously I need to add pictures and change the Fall chalkboard. I hoping to snag  a few more frames today!

DSC02239-1(rev 1)    DSC02240(rev 1)

So what do you think? I am in love! Happy BLACK FRIDAY shopping!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly where to purchase armless sectional chairs?
My site ... Egg Chair

Anonymous said...

Just what color leggings should I wear with a white sweater dress?
Also see my site: best leather leggings

Anonymous said...

Is there a department store I can get it
from?.
Feel free to visit my page ... cheap custom banner