Friday, December 28, 2012

Best of 2012- Year in Review

2012 in Review

I can’t believe that I posted 210 times this year! We had a lot going on this year. We worked hard to decorate our new addition and added another addition with sweet Abigail. I had many projects that I completed, but many more that never happened. I have included pictures of some of my favorites of the year.

Going from top clockwise:

2012 Classroom Tour- I love my classroom this year I have not changed much since August.

Chair cushion make over- I am still so in love with the fabric I found!

Repurposed Can- I love how this turned out…from almost trash to great organizational tool!

3 Tiered Planter- I was inspired by Pinterest and created my own…too bad the plants didn’t last.

Small Hallway- I love how this small little hallway got a whole new look.

Dry Erase Menu- This little project changed our life. We still use it weekly to help plan and stay on track with cooking at home more.

Abigail’s Nursery- This was a labor of love. I love everything about her room!

Chalkboard Labels- This was a quick and easy item in Abigail’s nursery.

You’re a Star Valentines- These Valentines for my students turned out so cute!

 

I hope you enjoyed this little year in review! I can’t wait to see what next year holds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a the perspective of the guests, said general
manager John Slot Machines For Sale in california Trevanan.


Also visit my website; used slot machines