Sunday, December 23, 2012

Instagram

I love Instagram! Don’t you? I love how quick and easy it it. Just pictures…and none of the negativity of Facebook.

Here are some latest Instagram shots.

IMG_0922IMG_0924

Andrew’s Christmas Party at school

IMG_0930IMG_0931IMG_0933

Enjoying my break from work

IMG_0937IMG_0942IMG_0945IMG_0947IMG_0949IMG_0952IMG_0961IMG_0962IMG_0964IMG_0982

Before leaving for Christmas Round 1

IMG_0985IMG_0986IMG_0987IMG_0993IMG_0995IMG_0999

I hope everyone is enjoying their family and friends during this time of the year. I know I am!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Yes, I love the hidden gem of instagram. I love the limited "friend list" and everything ;) I love the quick snap of a picture and how it can document the whole day!

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most vital info for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things,
The website style is great, the articles is really excellent : D.
Good job, cheers
Also visit my site - click through the following website

Anonymous said...

Project owners may choose to hire slot machines for sales because they take the issue.
With the corner unit frame; use rubber pads or other wood strips to prevent damage to the cabinet frames.


my website ... slot machine wholesaler

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your
weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire
in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.

Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Look at my web-site - HCG