Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Curtains

We have finally gotten around to buying and hanging curtains. I didn’t mind not having curtains at first because we have no neighbors. We can see no house and no house can see us. However, the sun will blind you during the day. It was almost impossible to sit on the couch during the day. So insert curtains!

These are the living room curtains. I purchased them at Lowes and I LOVE them. It really finishes off the room and adds some color.

IMG_1180IMG_1181

I also decided to add some on the French doors off the kitchen. See the decorative scroll thing above the door? Now I am going to have to change that out. The rod is covering most of it now.

IMG_1186IMG_1187

I wish I would have put them up earlier! What do you think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you get finished with your own curtains, please come decorate my house too!

Great to see updates!
Tracy Hunter

Robyn Beele said...

I would love to!!

Anonymous said...

Suitable soοn after it was introduсеd
in the internatiοnal market place, cigarette cuѕtomers about the world dіscoveгeԁ a thing new tο rave
about.

My weblοg: economiki.org

Anonymous said...

Choose a home builders in tennessee for years or
are just starting out, these are tasks a handy person could easily handle.

New York City are not hard to find, all you have to be made.
However, the superintendent made a point of noting that
one of the basic questions to ask your home builders in tennessee,
you want YOUR dream to be executed by the contractor.
When potential client enters keywords or phrases online that determine what kind of renovations you want to
have your home erected on.

Anonymous said...

The belt maκes uѕe of gel pads pоstioned ovеr the center abdominals and the outdoors oblіques.


Reviеw my web site ... wiki.space-cam.ch

Anonymous said...

You do not have to spend hours at the fitness center or exert so a lot
effort and energy in doing operate out just to be in a position to tone your muscle tissues.



my homepage: http://www.prnewswire.com

Anonymous said...

These contemporary fitness devices are worn around the
waist, positioned right about the abs and then employing what is known as electronic muscle stimulation.



My webpage: the flex belt review