Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a great New Year’s eve! We spent it quietly at home. We cooked a good supper and set off a few fireworks. Andrew loved the fireworks and Abigail didn’t seem to mind either way.

DSC02459-1(rev 1)DSC02464-2(rev 1)

Nick and I watched the hour long dedication to Dick Clark. It is amazing how long he was on TV and how many stars he introduced.

We both went to bed well before midnight. However, it was so lovely to be awakened several times by fireworks in the neighborhood. Ugh! They woke Abigail up twice and I was beyond irritated. I guess I am getting old!

Anyway, I always like to set goals at the beginning of every year. The first goal is to spend more time with family. We are always on the go and I want to spend more time at home. We are all irritable when we are going here and there. Sometimes you just have to say no! My next goal is to go to church every Sunday. We usually go about every other Sunday, so I think this is attainable. My third goal is blog daily. I have spoke of this already, but it is important for me to document my family’s life. I think I am doing a good job so far! Of course I have the same goals as everyone else- lose weight/be healthy, be more organized, etc. I do hope they are both true, but we will see.

What are your goals/resolutions for 2013?

2 comments:

Mrs. Meg said...

Ha! Those late night displays annoy me too :)

Anonymous said...

My dog wasn't too fond of the fireworks either.

Tracy