Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sewing

On Mother’s Day last year, Nick bought me a sewing machine. It has always been a wish of mine to learn how to sew. I sewed some burp cloths and then came Abigail. My free time went out the window. My free time has not come back by any means, but my interest has. I have been pinning a ton of things on Pinterest. My mom and I have a sewing date this Sunday. She is going to show me how to do cute appliques for shirts! I always buy these for holidays. I will be so glad to make my own!

We are hoping to make a Valentine’s and Easter shirt for Abigail and Andrew.

Aren’t these adorable!

cute idea for Easter shirt!Easter tee. $13 at easyedges$35 ready to ship 12 month 18 month 4tI need to do this for the girls for Valentine's dayValentine's Day Tie Applique Tee Shirt or Onesie by thomaspark, $20.00

 

I would also LOVE to learn how make dresses like this!

t-shirt dress tutorialPillowcase Dress Tutorial

Do you sew?

3 comments:

BK said...

My mom is taking a class now from the quilting/fabric store in Hartwell. She loves the owner who is always willing to help with beginner questions.

Robyn Beele said...

Where is the store located?

Carrie said...

Behind Royal Graphics