Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Do!

I have a hair appointment Friday and it has been a long time coming! I unintentionally let my hair grow out some and I am not happy with the amount of time that it is taking me every morning. I hate to sweat and when I sweating to try my hair, well that is enough!

If you follow me on Pinterest, you have noticed that I have been pinning some much shorter hair cuts. I am really thinking about taking the leap! It will not be really short ( I don’t think it would be flattering on me), but much shorter than it is currently.

Here is some inspiration!

I love the actual cut of the two above pictures, but I am OBSESSED with this woman’s hair and her BLOG! I just discovered it and OMG! Her hair always looks a little different, but always so cute. My hair would easily look this way (with no heat) if I had the cut.

This is the same haircut.

So I guess I will keep thinking about it until Friday. What do you think?

No comments: